Haven Green is cherished in Ealing as the Jewel in the Crown of the Queen of the Suburbs.
The Friends of Haven Green (FoHG) is an independent community group which speaks up for the Green to protect it for the perpetual enjoyment of Ealing residents and visitors alike.
FoHG is affiliated to, and supports the work of Save Ealing's Centre
to work with the Council authorities who manage Haven Green to:
1. Maintain and improve the quality of the green environment.
2. Protect and enhance the historic character of the buildings that surround the Green.
3. Manage the traffic better and give pedestrians higher priority.
4. Encourage appropriate recreational activity and curb anti-social behaviour.
5. Protect the Green as Common Land and a historic Village Green.
Download this leaflet which explains who FoHG is and what it does: